At Powerline Plus, we work as a team to achieve a collaborative goal – to provide the best service and satisfaction to our clients. We want you to be part of that team! Apply for jobs in construction and engineering and more!
Your career at Powerline Plus
- Work for one of the best small and medium employers in Canada
- Competitive compensations and employee benefits
- Flexible working hours to maintain a work-life balance
- A focus on employee development
Powerline Plus recruits qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Skilled Trades
- Engineers and Engineering Technologists
- Project Management and Coordination
- Human Resources
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Public Relations
Consideration Before Applying
- You must legally be entitled to work in Canada;
- As a condition of employment, criminal and driver’s license checks may be required during the application process;
- Past and present work performance references will be obtained from your employer(s).
All information requested for employment purposes is treated as confidential, subject to compliance with the disclosure provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.31
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powerline is committed to ensuring fair and equal consideration for all applicants regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Powerline is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Civil Project Administrator
- Media Administrator
- Project/Billing Coordinator
- Field Safety Inspector
- Administrative Assistant
Fleet, Facilities, and Yard Positions
- AZ Driver
- DZ Driver
- Fuel Truck Driver
- Water Truck Driver
- 310T Mechanic
- 310T Mechanic Apprentice
- Tire Technician
- Warehouse/Yard Attendant
How to Apply
Applicants may send their cover letter and resume to HR@powerlineplus.com stating the job title in the subject line. We appreciate all candidates for taking the time to submit their application. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Powerline Plus welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Follow us on LinkedIn!